GIRL CLOWN is an award-winning quirky romantic comedy short film. It was was written by and stars Crystal Faith Scott, Oliver C. Lester, and Bettina Skye.
WATCH Girl Clown (short film) now on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/63194567
GIRL CLOWN has played over a dozen film festivals and won “Best Narrative Short” and “Best Actress” at Williamsburg Independent Film festival. It was chosen by Stephen Simon’s GAIAM CINEMA CIRCLE as a DVD selection of the month, and can currently be seen on IndieFlix.com.
The feature version of GIRL CLOWN is currently in pre-production, and scheduled to be shot on location in New York City in 2016.
SYNOPSIS: A mousy, lovelorn secretary attempts to overcome her shyness and find true love by becoming professional clown.
- Boardwalk Film Festival – won “Best Future Feature” award
- New Filmmakers NY
- Ozark Short Film Festival
- DC Shorts Film Festival
- Film Festival Twain Harte
- DeadCENTER Film Festival
- New Hope Film Festival
- FirstGlance Film Festival
- Freeze Frame Film Festival
- Phoenix Film Festival
- Williamsburg Independent Film Festival – won 2 awards: “Best Short Film” and “Best Actress – Crystal Faith Scott“
- Big Apple Film Festival (World Premiere) at Tribeca Cinemas in NYC.
- “Best Future Feature” – Boardwalk Film Festival
- “Best Narrative Short” – Williamsburg Independent Film festival
- “Best Actress” (Crystal Faith Scott) – Williamsburg Independent Film Festival